My latest obsession: beauty bloggers videos on YouTube.
I’ve mentioned this newest obsession to my friends (they may think I’m a little nuts). I’ve never really been huge into beauty or make-up- but I am fascinated by some of these vloggers.
They don’t just talk about beauty (although that is the majority of it). They talk about fashion- healthy lifestyles- home decor- cooking etc. I have gotten so many great ideas and implemented them into my own routine. I am telling you- get on this train! haha
I am going to list my top 5 favorite YouTubers and how you can subscribe to their channels to get their videos too.
5. Allison Anderson: She is a bubbly blonde youtuber from California. She does DIYs, beauty tutorials & shopping hauls. She is so friendly and pleasant to listen to. I enjoy listening to her advice. Watch a sample form her channel below! Subscribe to her channel here!
4. Lily Pebbles: She is an edgy & put together Londoner. Her videos are concise and educational. Her nail polish & nail art videos are some of the best on the internet. Recently she has been added a little more fashion and home decor videos to her channel which I appreciate. I also think she gives some of the best reviews on beauty products. Check out a sample video below and subscribe to her channel here.
3. Fleur DeForce: She is a bright and personable Londoner as well (I’m seeing a trend here). I love Fleur’s attitude and charm in her videos. They all are informative and usually a very positive outlook. She really puts her character into her videos. Her monthly favorites are always new and interesting products I want to rush out and buy. Check out a sample video below and subscribe to her channel here.
2. Elle Fowler: I feel like Elle is queen of the Beauty Vloggers. She has been around on YouTube forever. She is well respected and referenced by almost all the other gurus I watch. Elle is very intelligent and quite a business women in her own right. I love her upbeat personality and her “straight to the point” videos. If something is a bad product she will let you know. I can watch her videos for hours! Check out a sample video below and subscribe to her channel here!
1. ViviannaDoesMakeup: I love this channel. Vivianna adds some humor and doesn’t take herself too seriously. I appreciate the realness to her videos- it’s like she is trying things for the first time with you and giving honest reviews and opinions. I also like her style which obviously helps in watching style videos and get good pointers on edits I should make to my wardrobe. She is also from London (sorry I know) and has a good mix of types of videos to keep you coming back for more. Check out a sample video below and subscribe to her channel here!
Now there are plenty more- and I might start featuring favorite videos of the week from my subscription list…which is quite long.
If you have any suggestions on others I should be watching please let me know! and let me know what you think of these girls!
Love, Beauty videos! xox