So you’ve just stuffed yourself silly last week. As you should. But now it’s time to get back on track for Holiday parties (!!!!)
Okay, so I know not everyone has access to a gym and even if you do- sometimes its just easier to workout at home. I am going to give some tips for all fitness levels.
For the beginner:
Do this once in the morning and once at night
Here are some additional tips-
- Park farther away from store entrances, work etc. to get a walk in (even 5 min helps)
- If you feel hungry for a snack drink 2 full glasses of water or tea first. Then if you are still hungry eat a small snack. Hunger is sometimes a trigger for thirst.
- Get up to talk to someone at work vs an email or phone call – when possible
- Eat your veggies/salad first before your other foods. Fill up on what is good for you and less of what isn’t
- Drink 1-2 cups of coffee then switch to tea or water. Drink about 6-8 glasses throughout the day.
- Keep you abs tight during all workouts
- NO refined carbs (sugars, processed foods, white bread) after 6pm
- Eat healthy carbs at breakfast (oatmeal, wheat toast, etc) to jump start the metabolism
- Drink plenty of water
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep
- Don’t eat past 7pm
Good luck out there!
love, post holidays feeling xo