Happy Friday Everyone!
We all know Friday makes me, and most people pretty happy. Today I thought I’d share some items that also are making me very happy!
For me, it’s easy to get in a rut with products I use. I find myself thinking, “well this works okay, I’ll just stick with it.” Then you find a product you just love and you think…why did I settle for less?
Well I can say, the items below are really doing it for me lately! Game changers if you will. This list is quite random, but all gems in their own right.
Let’s start with beauty/skin care products:
1. Renewed Hope in a Jar // Philosophy: I have tried and liked a couple Philosophy products in the past. I stumbled across this guy and decided to give it a try. I love how refreshed my eyes look in the morning after using this stuff! I haven’t been using it quite long enough to notice fine lines filling in, but I’ll keep you posted.
2. NKD SKN Tan : Now I love, love being tan. I feel better, look better (in my opinion) and am more confident. I also love being in the sun, but skin cancer runs in my family. Due to that, I opt out of days in the sun without major sunscreen. I have tried many different sunless tanners and never loved anything, until now. I went to Ulta to buy St. Tropez sunless tanner, which they were out of. Lucky for me, because it saved me about $45. This product is cheaper and in my opinion works amazing. My tans have been lasting up to 5 days with showers. Not bad!
3. Keen // Butter London: Now, anyone who knows me well, knows I am an Essie brand loyalist (as seen on my nails). They have my favorite colors and formulas. That said, I wanted to try something new. I went with this pale pink BL polish and have been loving it for spring!
Let’s move onto lifestyle + food favorites:
4. Honolulu Sun 3-Wick Candle // Bath and Body Works: Our house has a thing for candles. We always have one lit. We go through a lot of these 3-wick candles. When I bought this one and brought it home, Kristi and D were swooning over it. The scent is light, fresh, and coconut. Needless to say, I went back and bought 3 more 🙂
5. Chicken + Rosemary Sipping Bone Broth // Pacific Foods: This is a really odd item to include, but I had to. A cafe down the street from my house started selling this delicious bone broth. It’s a little richer than chicken stock, but gives you that warm and comforting feel. I heat this up in a little mug and sip away. And it’s super healthy for you! I bought mine at Zupans.
6. Steel Cut Oats // Bob’s Red Mill : This shouldn’t come as a surprise to most, but I HAD NEVER HAD THESE. They are amazing. I have a great overnight oats recipe coming soon!
7. Grenache // Seven of Hearts Winery: My dad and I are members in this wine club out in Carlton, OR. It’s a fantastic little place. The wine maker has set up a tasting room in the same space as his wife, who is a chocolatier…(heaven?) I love going to visit and more importantly, I love the wine. This is a Grenache with a crisp, white peppery flavor. I am in love with it!
Well that’s all folks! Let me know what you are currently loving? If I’ll love it too, I’ll add it in my next post and give you credit 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend.