It’s just around the corner! You know what I’m talking about…swim suit season.
I’m actually really getting into working out this year, so hopefully I won’t have the same dread as usual when swim suit season finally arrives. I’ve been aiming to workout at least 5-6 days a week. Naked Juice reached out to me to be part of their influencer program, which is so cool! They sent me some juices and right as I took them out of the box I knew it would be a perfect post-workout drink. After a workout it’s good to refuel your body with nutrients and protein.
Let’s chat more about my favorite workout essentials which now includes a Naked Juice!
1. Shoes: I like a good pair of shoes. I’ve always been partial to Nikes but any shoe with good support will do. Fun colors are always encouraged. I am loving these, and these.
2. Socks: This may sound silly, but I love having a good pair of socks. Your feet feel better and can be more supported. Take a look at the ones I’ve shown. They have amazing cushions! (also Nike)
3. Shirt: I love a good graphic tee! Something with a motivational saying always helps. Mine shown is from Old Navy. I am loving this and this as well.
4. Pants: “Hi, I’m Rachel and I am a workout legging addict.” I have probably 12 pairs of workout leggings and I love them all. Patterned leggings are very “in” right now. I love the nike ones I have shown below but they are old. Try this and this.
5. Naked Juice: I am currently loving two products for my post workout treat.
Kale Blazer: Delicious blend of cucumber, spinach, celery and a pinch of ginger. Offers 35% Vitamin C. Vegan and gluten-free. Gets my body feeling great!
Protein & Greens: Masterfully blended mix of apples, kiwi, pineapple and banana. More than 30g of protein per 15.2 oz. bottle. A great way to get your greens and protein in! The protein is perfect recovery for my body after a particularly impossible workout.
Because it’s Earth Day Week I also wanted to mention Naked Juice and their commitment to the environment. The Naked reNEWabottle is made from other bottles and can be turned into another bottle after you’ve finished the delicious juice inside! Naked Juice is the only nationally distributed beverage company to use rPET (recyclable polyethylene terephthalate). The bottling facility and office were awarded LEED (Leadership in Environmental Design) status.
The bananas used in Naked Juice are sourced through the Rainforest Alliance, a nonprofit organization that’s committed to conserving biodiversity and ensuring sustainable livelihoods for farmers and their families. For more: http://www.nakedjuice.com/our-purpose/#/sustain
If that doesn’t get you motivated to get outdoors and workout- I’m not sure what will! Happy Earth Day Week!