‘Tis the season for a giveaway. One of my favorite aspects of Christmas is certainly the giving spirit. While I love getting pretty packages, giving gifts is really my favorite part of the holidays. In the spirit of giving, I am holding a giveaway filled with items I love. I’ve handpicked some of the old favorites and new finds from 2015. They are items I’ve used all year and think you’ll really enjoy-
Without further adieu, here are a few of my favorite things…
1. First things first, this is a old favorite- I love Vincent Family
dried fruits, they serve a variety of juices and dried fruits. The dried fruit snack packs are a staple when I’m looking for a good hiking snack.
2. Treehouse Drinking Chocolates
are a FAVORITE when the holidays
cold weather comes around. It’s very rich, but its the perfect night cap when the weather is dreary. Recently we started adding some peppermint schnapps to our Treehouse
*heart eyes emoji*
3. I’ve always loved Moonstruck
Chocolate, but this year I’ve started to fall in love just a little harder. There is something whimsical and luxurious about their products. These two chocolate bars in particular are some of my favorites to serve with red wine or after dinner coffee.
4. Living in Portland, you need a good vessel for tea and coffee. I wanted to include this mug, because it embodies a lot of my emotions around 2015- it was always an adventure.
5. A friend of mine introduced me to Olde Nourse Farms Jams
. They taste so fresh it’s almost crazy. I love the old farm look and feel of the jars as well. They make a great pairing with the crumpets a bit further down in this list!
6. I’m a big fan of honey. I use it in my tea, on my toast and for pizza crust dipping. One thing I’ve noticed this year is the difference between good honey and cheap (processed) honey. I’ve tried a couple of different brands and I keep going back to this one- Pdx Nectar Honey
– SO good!
7. I love a good nut butter, this one, from Bliss Nut Butters
, has chia and cinnamon added to make it a special treat for the fall and holiday seasons. I love this paired with toast, honey and a good cup of coffee.
8. Anyone who knows me well knows I LOVE CANDLES. I am fairly particular about the brands and scents, but overall I love a good candle. I am partial to tree, pine, and fur smells, but this Frasier Fur
candle is BY FAR the best smelling candle ever. Yep I said it- ever. I want to try a couple other Thymes candles
but this one is perfect.
9. Next is coffee, admittedly I’m not a coffee snob. I literally will drink just about any hot, black coffee. After finding Nossa Familia Coffee
my outlook is changing for 2016. I love the taste of this coffee, the Ernesto’s House Blend is particularly tasty. It has a hint of toffee flavor and really starts my day off right.
10. Good old Bob’s Red Mill. You really can’t go wrong with any of their products. I tried the brownie mix when I was in a pinch to bring a dish to a party- HUGE HIT. They were delish. I’ve gone back to this mix a couple times since.
11. Beaverton Bakery
will always have a soft spot in my heart. It was a place where some special childhood memories of mine were created, but I’ll save that story for another day. All of their products are fantastic, I’ve been into these crumpets lately. A little jam and clotted cream, to die for!
Well that’s it! There they are- my favorites of 2015. Best of luck to all who enter! I can’t wait to share these items with the winner. There are a couple rules: Must live in the USA, and must enter by 12/18/2016
What are you waiting for! Enter now 🙂