The big game is this weekend. Yep, the Superbowl. It’s a day of eating, friends, drinking..and I guess football.
Since it’s a very food centric event, I wanted you to be well prepared for any party invitation you might receive. I tested these wings out on a couple people at my house and they were well reviewed! The recipe was inspired from a “Damn Delicious” recipe. I am making a couple changes after my attempt. You’ll be the crowed favorite if you bring these SUPER easy wings to your partayyy.
Let’s get started!
Looks amazing right? Let’s get into the recipe. It’s so easy.
What you need:
– 3-4 lbs of wings (drumsticks etc.)
– 1 tbl of cornstarch
– 1 1/3 cups of soy sauce
– 1/3 cup mirin
– 1/2 cup of honey
– 3 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tbl red pepper flakes
– 2-3 tbls of hot sauce, more or less depending on how hot ya want it!
How to do it:
– Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease 9×13 baking dish
– In a bowl combine all ingredients except the chicken pieces, whisk
– Arrange wings/pieces of chicken in single layer in the dish
– Pour over the sauce
– Place into the over for 45-55 min. Half way through the baking process flip the chicken.
– Last 2-3 min turn oven on to broil to get a charred look to the chicken. So pretty.
Let them cool for 5-10 min before serving.
Serve with plenty of sauces, blue cheese, hot sauce etc.
SO good, seriously.
Happy Super Bowl everyone!